Current Meeting – Thursday, October 11 @ 11:30 AM
Let’s Do Dinner . . . Tuesday, October 16 @ 5 PM
See newsletter for details &
let us know you’re coming!
The Boca Area Post Polio Group meets on the second Thursday of each month from 11:30 – 1:30 PM except June, July, August & September. A Christmas/Holiday Luncheon is held in December. The meeting is in the Sunset Room at Spanish River Church, 2400 NW 51 Street (SE corner of Yamato Road and St. Andrews Blvd.), Boca Raton, FL. We provide a “naughty” goody with coffee to accompany your own brown bag lunch.
- To help polio survivors become aware that they are not alone or forgotten
- To share our thoughts and feelings with others like ourselves
- To network with other support groups
- To share information and encourage each other to carry on
- To educate the medical profession in diagnosing and treating Post Polio Syndrome
- To always maintain a positive attitude
Boca Area Post Polio Group collects no dues and relies on your donations. If you would like to make a contribution, please make your check payable to BAPPG.
Thank you for your continued generosity and support.
11660 Timbers Way
Boca Raton, FL 33428
15720 SE 27 Avenue
Summerfield, FL 34491
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-488-4473, if you are interested in learning more about the group, monthly meetings, annual cruises or would like to receive our newsletter, Second Time Around!