August ‘Zoom’ Meeting
Monday, August 10, 2020 12:00 – 2:00 PM
See details in August 2020 newsletter.
Please stay home; healthy; safe; be in touch with family/friends/fellow polio survivors and may God bless you all!
The Boca Area Post Polio Group will now have ‘free’ Zoom meetings on the second Thursday of each month from 12 noon – 2:00 PM. Join us from the comfort of your home/office.
Download Zoom, join a meeting & follow prompts. Meeting ID #881 998 9941, Password 1996 – these numbers will always be the same.
A Christmas/Holiday Luncheon – TBA.
- To help polio survivors become aware that they are not alone or forgotten
- To share our thoughts and feelings with others like ourselves
- To network with other support groups
- To share information and encourage each other to carry on
- To educate the medical profession in diagnosing and treating Post Polio Syndrome
- To always maintain a positive attitude
Boca Area Post Polio Group collects no dues and relies on your donations. If you would like to make a contribution, please make your check payable to BAPPG.
Thank you for your continued generosity and support.
11660 Timbers Way
Boca Raton, FL 33428
15720 SE 27 Avenue
Summerfield, FL 34491
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-617-4450, if you are interested in learning more about the group, monthly meetings, annual cruises or would like to receive our newsletter, Second Time Around!